We have our events at following cites
- There is no events currently
10 Steps to a Life Without medicines
Date: Sunday 9th December 2018
Time: 9 am to 5:30 pm
Venue: Times Tower, 6th Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai
This is the original Peas vs Pills seminar in a new avatar.
Today cancers, auto-immune diseases, chronic kidney disease, diabetes, high BP, heart disease, thyroid, hormonal problems and obesity have become very common. There is a simple way to protect you and your loved ones from these diseases and also reverse many of them.
Join SHARAN founder Dr Nandita Shah as she draws the roadmap to a disease free life in 10 simple steps. Get ready for a healthy 2019!
You will learn
- How the food you eat affects you physically, mentally and spiritually.
- How you can take complete responsibility for your health by understanding the cause of disease and how to eliminate it.
- Transforming your life is easier than you thought.
- You will enjoy delicious meals with simple cooking tips and never look back at your old unhealthy habits.
What you will receive
- 5 hours of eye opening lecture on nutrition and its link to disease
- 3 gourmet plant-based meals (breakfast, lunch and snacks)
- A booklet packed with all the important notes and information you will need to continue on your path to health
Watch this short video about this program click here
Rs 6000 per person.
Rs 10500 per couple (A couple means husband and wife or two people living in the same house).
Rs 18500 for family of 3-4.
Rs 21000 for 4 friends.
Rs 4250 for repeaters (those who have done our one day seminars – Peas vs Pills, Reversing Diabetes or Reversing Heart Disease and Hypertension).
* Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Snack & Course materials
Early Bird Discount: Rs 750 off per person till 5th December 2018.
Note*: Please deposit cash or cheque before the Early Bird date ends (midnight), or else full rate(s) will be applicable.
For registration and more information click here